Terms & conditions
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of Open Source Design products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Open Source Design grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only use each individual product on one domain (1) belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase another license in order to use it on another domain.
- You may make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may not change or remove any copyright information found in the files. You may however remove the copyright from the footer if needed.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from Open Source Design.
- You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from Open Source Design.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Open Source Design.
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- All bugfixes are free. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Joomla, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of these CMS's.
- Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product on the "My Downloads" page after login and registration of the (development) domain.
- Open Source Design does not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components.
- We offer support as a part of your purchase. If you have a question please read the FAQ section and documentation first. If your questions hasn't been answered, please submit a support request with as much detail as possible. We try our best to respond within 24 hours but we can't guarantee it.
- Open Source Design reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.